The 2015 Business Choice Program is geared toward providing business owners the best value on vehicles that run your business. Purchase or lease an eligible Chevrolet or GMC vehicle and get the new Brand Maintenance that includes certain scheduled services for 2 years or 24,000 miles (2 years or 30,000 miles on 2013 vehicles), whichever comes first. Stack on any of our Business Choice offers, like Upfit Cash Allowance or the GM Accessory Cash Allowance, to save more. And add current retail offers to the equation to make it a deal you can't pass up.
Plus 2-Year/24K Mile Maintenance
Chevrolet Complete Care
GMC Pro Grade Protection
Plus Upfit Cash Offers
Cargo & Cutaway Vans
Up To $1,200
Cargo Ship Thru Package
Small Cargo Vans
Trucks 2500 & 3500
Am I Eligible for Business Choice?
- Are you a business owner?
- Is the vehicle used in the day-to-day operation of your business and not solely for personal/non-business-related transportation purposes?
- Can you provide one of the following eligible business documents that identifies you as the owner of the business?
- GM Fleet Account Number (FAN)
- DBA (Doing Business As)
- Sales Tax License
- State Business License or State/Federal Business Tax ID Certificate
- State Occupational License for Trade (For example: plumbers, electricians, contractors, etc.)
- Municipalities (In lieu of bid assistance, vehicle must be in the name of the municipality)
- Municipal Business License
- Prior-year Schedule C (Form 1040) or Schedule F (Form 1040 Farmers only)
- Crop or Livestock Insurance
- Federal Land Use Restriction and/or Land Grant Subsidiary Documentation
- Commercial General Liability Insurance Policy/Public Liability Insurance Policy and/or Workmen's Compensation Insurance Policy
- State or Federal Authorized Business Web Site (Must have .gov Web site address)
- Pocket List of Railroad Official Guide (Only eligible when railroad operators incentive is not used)
- 2013 Business Tax Forms
- Timber Registration Number
- Agriculture ID
- Tax Form 1120-S
- Tax Form 1065
- Farmer's General Liability Insurance
- Articles of Incorporation
- Pocket List of Railroad Official Guide